After the Trip! TWB Reflections

TWB Reflections

  • “This trip opened my eyes to life beyond my small town.” -Addison Massey (Rockingham, NC)
  • “These people truly become your family and I know they will always be there for me.” Madelynn Hutson (Barnwell, SC) 
  • “Would you believe 23 days doesn’t even feel long enough?” Payton Loden (Mooresville, NC)
  • “Truly the most eye-opening experience. I met some of my best friends and have had the trip of a lifetime. 10/10 recommend.” Lauren Cutshall (Duncan, SC)
  • “A trip so amazing... one blink and 23 days have passed.” Julia Kalinina (Mooresville, NC) 
  • “Nothing could prepare me for this trip of a lifetime.” Quinn Moegling (Fort Mill, SC)
  • “You can’t understand how much this trip means until you’ve gone on it.” Campbell Law (Raleigh, NC) 
  • “I am so blessed and grateful to have been able to experience this once in a lifetime opportunity.” Amy Hyde (Belmont, NC) 
  • “TWB is unexplainable and has made me fall in love with life even more!” Baylee Parham (Robbinsville, NC) 
  • “23 days of traveling America with strangers you will grow to love.” Lilly Felts (Mooresville, NC)
  • “A chance to see amazing places and people who are even more amazing.” Hunter Plaster (Shelby, NC) 
  • “Making best friends while getting to travel and experience this amazing country!” Katherine Taylor (Beaufort, SC) 
  • “Take every opportunity you can to talk to the people around you.” Elijah Vickers (Lincolnton, NC)
  • “I wouldn’t want to spend 23 days doing anything else. No words can describe the experience and opportunities within TWB. This place and these people are my home.” BreAnn Jenkins (Kings Mountain, NC)
  • “TWB was extremely out of my comfort zone, but attending opened up my personality and is the best decision I ever made.” Madeline Bell (McKinney, TX)
  • “It’s amazing to learn how to put yourself out there. The memories I have made make me regret nothing.” Bess Thompson (Columbia, SC)
  • “Honestly, I did not want to go originally, but this has become an indescribable experience I could not imagine missing out on.” Jackson Collins (Spartanburg, SC)
  • “I didn’t believe what everyone told me at first, but this trip has truly been a life changing and indescribable experience.” Rachel Long (Gastonia, NC)
  • “I am so grateful for my experience and all of the incredible people I have met.” Amy Baker (Charlotte, NC)
  • “It was an incredible and indescribable experience that has given me people I will never forget.” Maggie Black (Mooresville, NC)
  • “My experience was amazing, I really came out of my comfort zone and realized everybody is not intimidating as they can seem, but rather have their own unique qualities.” Erik Micklow (Mooresville, NC)
  • “I thought the hard part was leaving reality to go on this trip… the hardest part is leaving this dream to go back to reality, without my TWB family by my side.” Aubrey McDuffie (Lake Waccamaw, NC)
  • “TWB was the most amazing transition between chapters of my life.” Kara Dugan (Lincolnton, NC)
  • “WOW! Words can’t describe this experience of a lifetime. The pure joy and love I have felt on this trip are so beautiful. I could never ask for better counselors and unique peers!” Lauren Downey (Belmont, NC)
  • “Should be a longer trip.” Ryan Joyce (Mooresville, NC)
  • “Life changing experience.” Eliana Phadke (Cramerton, NC)
  • “I couldn’t ask for a better group to spend 23 days across America with. This was by far the best experience I’ve had in my life.” Kiersten Sadler (Alexis, NC)
  • “An amazing trip I am so grateful to have experienced.” Grace Corripio (Belmont, NC)
  • “Trip of a lifetime.” Josiah Lester (Greensboro, NC)
  • “Unforgettable, the most alive and loved I have ever felt.” Patrick O’Sullivan (Cary, NC)
  • “TWB is an amazing social experience that helped me find out so much about myself, this country, and all the new friends I made in the past 3 weeks.” Audrey Painter (Belmont, NC)
  • “It’s an experience of a lifetime and something I’ll never forget!” Reagan Kaufmann (Belmont, NC)
  • “TWB was a life changing experience that allowed me to make lifelong friends and grow a greater love for my country.” Zoey Dellinger (Lincolnton, NC)
  • “It is indescribable how grateful I am for this experience. I believe I have now met some lifelong friends and I wouldn’t want to sleep outside covered in bugs with anyone else. It was a life changing experience.” Abby Dove (Whiteville, NC)
  • “I’m so grateful for this experience and the friendships I’ve made.” Caroline Glenn (Raleigh, NC)
  • “TWB is the most amazing and memorable experience of a lifetime.” Camden Caldwell (Denver, NC)
  • “It was a great experience.” Alex Millspaw (Belmont, NC)
  • “It’s been a fun time.” Aedan Corcoran (Belmont, NC)
  • “This is the best trip ever, so be yourself and have fun!” Addison Dingman (Spartanburg, SC)
  • “TWB is the trip of a lifetime and I wouldn’t change it for anything.” Ally Nielsen (Indian Trail, NC)
  • “An unforgettable, once in a lifetime experience.” Gracie Truesdell (Cherryville, NC)
  • “I’ve become closer to some of these people than I have with anyone else in my life.” Jason Pierce (Waxhaw, NC)
  • “Never would have thought I was going to be as close to these people as much as I am.” Aaron Williams (Inman, SC)
  • “The people and the experience are what make this trip truly amazing and unforgettable.” Abbey Hymiller (Raleigh, NC)
  • “You are only a teenager once, so take life by the horns and live it to the fullest.” Sarah Herzberg (Mount Holly, NC)
  • “Do the things that make you nervous and out of your comfort zone.” Tency Lynn (Beaufort, SC)
  • “An amazing way of exploring the country.” Rocco Pavone (Gastonia, NC)
  • “Stay home and you will never know how great the trip is or how it can change your life.” Will Puckett (Augusta, GA)
  • “An experience and a journey that words cannot describe.” Ryan Lubaczewski (Irmo, SC)
  • “Never be afraid to be yourself and branch out to meet new people. The people are what make this such an unforgettable experience.” Sarah Lambeth (Sanford, NC)
  • “I had the time of my life meeting new people and having new experiences.” Natalia Galvez (Mooresville, NC)
  • “Get out of your head and live in the moment with the people around you.” Meredith Harris (Gastonia, NC)
  • “TWB makes you fall in love with the world, your country, but most importantly, the amazing people you didn’t even know existed.” Josie Houchard (Belmont, NC)
  • “I’ve never been able to grow so close and comfortable with a group of people.” Stuart Thompson (Sanford, NC)
  • “Give it your best. Find yourself.” Addison Gilbert (McAdenville, NC)
  • “This is truly the greatest thing I’ve ever been a part of, and I can’t imagine not spending every second with these incredible people.” Sally Bumgarner (Lexington, SC)
  • “TWB was like an out of body experience, I connected with so many people. This was the greatest summer with the greatest people.” Meredith Tucker (Mooresville, NC)
  • “TWB made me feel like I truly have a home away from home and I now feel like I have a solid second family.” Maddie McCabe (Cary, NC)
  • “It has helped me realize what truly matters to me, what I’m passionate about, and the kind of person I want to be. It has been the most freeing, memorable, and amazing experience. I wish I could stay forever!” Ashton Layh (Raleigh, NC)